Warriors 4 Life Mission:
To provide a healthy and therapeutic life style to our nation's veterans and their families through: Cycling, team building and Community Integration.
To strengthen, empower and integrate the bravest, successful, honorable, loyal and respectfulveterans in our past, present and future generation of veterans in our greatest nation.
- To raise awareness with the help of our community for the needs of our injured service members.
- Provide the veteran with a mission, purpose and team.
- Help the community through cycling
- Awareness To Stop #22, Veteran Suicide through health and wellness
- To motivate our veterans to motive others
- To provide a successful program and service through a healthy and therapeutic lifestyle to meet the needs ofour veterans.
- Provide the veteran with the opportunity to participate in cycling events in a team building environment
- To participate in Cycling events to fundraise forveteran and non veteran organizations
- Provide the veteran not with entitlements but with selfless service
- Provide the veteran with the tools to create a community team
- To have a happy veteran and their love ones
Warriors 4 Life code:
- We are guardians of the Veteran'shealth and wellness. We will do all in our power to assure that America's service members and veterans are strong and fit. And if they are wounded, injured or ill mentally or physically, we will preserve their health; we will ease their pain and suffering; we will restore their bodies and mind; we will help them to rebuild their human effectiveness and spirit.
- We will accept the responsibility of being health and wellness providers. We will maintain the physical, mental, and moral strength to fulfill this high obligation and, in all ways, we will devote our highest abilities to learning, performing and promoting health and wellness.
- We recognize that to succeed at this we also must possess the highest veterans virtues. We will therefore, make loyalty our guide, courage our ally, honor and integrity our servants, and self-discipline our master, so that in all circumstances and under all conditions our efforts will be correct and successful.